Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gixxer 750

Right around the end of summer, when bikes are being put away for winter and people begin to sell them for cheap, I found a 2007 Suzuki GSX-R that was only a few miles away for a GREAT price.  I've wanted a bike for years and I wasn't about to pass up on an opportunity to get an amazing, adrenaline pumping, road gripping machine!

Pics from the previous owner:
Here you can see that the exhaust was slightly dented from being dropped in the grass.  My exhaust had a rattle at idle and I thought it was this.  I also thought it looked ugly =D.  
So I hacked it off!
Much cleaner and a little louder.  I loved it.  However, the rattle was still there!  Found out later that it was in the first muffler, a rivet had fallen in and was rattling around like crazy.  I took it apart, painted it, and re-riveted it this winter.  New pictures coming later when the weather warms up.
The toys together.

No comments: