Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Possible Outcomes of Tig Welder

I have a ton of ideas since buying the tig welder, listed are parts I want to make for the mr2:
  • 3 inch aluminum intake with 3 to 6" velocity stack and 6" filter
  • 2.5" hotpipe, reduced down to one or two pieces instead of the 4 separate pieces now
  • 2.75" or 3" cold-pipe
  • Aluminum dual 3" exhaust (big maybe)
  • Catch can that supports an excellent baffle
 For the bike I want to make an aluminum exhaust w/ a 2.5" muffler, similar appearing to the one I have now

I also have a good friend's car that I will be working on, their is A LOT to do to his car:
  • Attach V-bands to IC piping and re-route current set-up
  • Fabricate an entire exhaust system 5" down to 4" w/ two or three mufflers
  • Roll Cage
As for the MR2, while closely inspecting the clutch discs I found hairline cracks in the metal.  Needless to say, I am shipping it back to clutch master for them to rebuild... =(.

No comments: