Sunday, March 7, 2010

Parts/Goodies

I am finally up to date, or close enough to say so.  I have a few go fast goodies going on this winter, along with a huge announcement that will hopefully be here in a week or two.

First up: drag wheel set-up, extremely light, all aluminum.... HOTT!  I'm currently re-polishing them, I added the rim tape.  I haven't seen many people add rim tape to a polished rim, so I think its more or less a "new" thing, which appeals to me even more.

 
 
 Also bought a 94 LSD transmission with low mileage and a lightly used Clutchmaster FX700 twin disc clutch.  These will definitely help the holeshot, 1.4/1.5 60ft times... here I come!!!
 
 
A few days ago an exciting gift arrived in the mail.... M&H 24.5 X 8.5 X 15 drag slicks to accompany the skinnies.
 I'll finish this post with a few pictures of parts going on the gixxer, a Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, a zipper protector, and my rebuilt exhaust.
Till next time,
Eric

No comments: