Tuesday, February 23, 2010

History

In October of 2007 I bought my first car, a 1993 Toyota MR2 from Kansas City, Kansas.  The next 10 hours of driving will never be forgotten. I loved the acceleration this mid-engine sports car produced; on and off ramps were my playground!
  
This is how I received the car.  Stock in appearance with the exception of rims, which are no longer on the car anyway.  The previous owner modifications were focused around the engine.  The car was producing roughly 300rwhp on 93 pump gas and 330rwhp on 50/50 93/110 race gas mix.  Power came from an ATS TD06 turbocharger, a rebuilt bottom end sporting Wiseco Pistons, all being controlled by an ATS 550cc dual map rom-tune.  All other BPU were addressed, including a Berk intercooler, Apexi intake, and Berk's True 3" Dual exhaust.
What a cluttered ugly engine bay!

No comments: