Monday, April 26, 2010

Updates!

Well I'm suppose to be writing a powerpoint presentation right now, but instead decided updating this was more import, and a lot more fun.  We (my friend and I) began to weld his exhaust manifold.  Its tough, but SO MUCH FUN!  I can't wait to get over there and do some more.  So on with the pictures:
And below is the T6 flange, we're still unsure exactly how to fill the gaps but I will definitely be welding it from the inside.  However, the left most welds are SEXY!  And I'm ridiculously proud of them lol.

Next up is my new catch can in the works.  I am working on it between the stuff I'm helping my friend with.  Should only need another hour to two and it will be ready to bolt on.  This is just the bottom.
I'm having a ton of fun, and I am loving fabrication!

No comments: